- Should sit with the Team especially during dual meets
- Should cheer for your Team
- Should remove all trash from our area after meets and practices
- Should check for clothing or swim gear that has been left behind
- Should return found clothing or swim gear to the Lost-and-Found in the team room
As a parent of a swimmer(s) of the Manheim Swim Team, we ask you abide by the following guidelines:
- You are responsible for your child’s behavior at all swim meets. Coaches will be getting the swimmers ready for their events and do not have time to police the team
- Set a good example by practicing teamwork with all parents, swimmers and coaches and supporting the swimmers, coaches and other parents along with the values of Sportsmanship, Loyalty, Commitment and Hard Work.
- Do not coach or instruct the team or any swimmer or interfere with coaches at any time (practice, meets, invitationals).
- During competitions, questions or concerns regarding decisions made by meet officials are to be directed to a member of our coaching staff. Parents address officials via the coaching staff only
- Support the coaches if your child(ren) violate his/her/their code of conduct and will discuss his/her/their actions with the coaches
- Any concerns or issues should be raised to a Board Member
General Discipline Guidelines
- If a swimmer is being disruptive he/she will be warned
- If the behavior continues his/her parents will be informed of the problem
- If this does not correct the situation the coach and parents will decide what action needs to be taken